Our purpose at Miller Coors a Molson Coors Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. The MillerCoors Can Manufacturing Plant known as Rocky Mountain Metal Container located in Golden, Colorado is the largest single aluminum can manufacturing plant in the world, producing approximately 4 billion cans a year. We currently have multiple openings for production positions.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Senior Specialist Graphics working in Golden, CO you will be part of the Rocky Mountain Metal Container team. The MillerCoors Can Manufacturing Plant is the largest single aluminum can manufacturing plant in the world, producing approximately 4 billion cans per year. You will have unlimited opportunities to advance if you demonstrate dedication, initiative, have a high level of mechanical aptitude, possess exceptional troubleshooting skills, common sense and have the ability to work within a team environment.+
Coordinate all aspects associated with new can graphics and changes to existing graphics
- Sync RMMC teams, suppliers, and customers for new label qualification runs.
- Coordinate timing of Qualification (meet brewery demand and optimal line time)
- Build Qualification Packets
- Coordinate with Brand teams to ensure finished product meets standard
- Ensure Corporate, Legal, and Customer approvals are on file before scheduled production.
- Set up Master Data and Item Maintenance in JDE.
- Maintain Master Artwork, Pending Artwork, other spreadsheets for plant reference.
- Conduct weekly Qualification review
Manage inventory of deco plates
- Plate Inventory tracking and reordering while Minimizing costs.
- PO setups and invoice approvals, Plate Procurement
- Develop labels and signage to minimize errors on the production floor.
- Plate cleaning
- Ensure proper maintenance
- Ensure operators are trained and capable
- Verify plates are being cleaned properly
- Develop production schedules for 6 production lines based off of sales forecast and run cadence
- Ensure Coil supply is adequate and delivery to RMMC is secured
- Inventory Confirmation (inventory available for customer orders)
- Transportation coordination and carrier assignment based off transit times
- Includes finished goods and scrap
- Manage Dunnage Supply (working dunnage, on hand dunnage and in transit dunnage)
The Other Qualifications –
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High School diploma or GED Related work experience:
- Computer skills: Experience using Microsoft Outlook for email, Excel, and Word. Ability to learn our warehouse system and other RMMC systems.
Responsibilities: The Warehouse Operator must be able to:
- Be a team player with good communication skills. Demonstrate Flexibility and ability to prioritize multiple workload requirements that occur in a shift.
- Utilize a forklift and warehouse management system to transport cans from production, in and out of storage locations, and onto outbound shipments.
- Operate our de-palletizer as needed to help supply cell bin cans to Golden Brewery.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, and dental benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
Job Posting Grade: N/A
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Denver