We win through great people, working together to become First Choice for Consumers and Customers. We’re TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for:
Based in Sofia
What You Will Be Accountable For:
Demand planner role is about to facilitate forecasting and demand planning process. He /She will act as a focal point to improve forecast accuracy and will assist in leveraging improvements in supply chain efficiency.
Our growth-focused Demand planner will:
- Act as an intermediary between Sales & Marketing and Supply Planning/Manufacturing;
- Be responsible for master data required to perform statistical forecasting;
- Consolidate sales & promotions data;
- Support marketing in developing new product forecasts and will coordinates the introduction of new products and promotional SKUs in planning;
- Builds monthly forecast using statistical tool and additional market information and will refine the forecast based on latest information;
- Identify gaps between the budget and unconstrained demand plan;
- Provide feedback on forecast accuracy;
If you have the following…we want to hear from you!
- University Degree – Economics or relevant;
- Experience in same position – broad-based experience and expertise in commercial Sales and Marketing organization;
- Advance user in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Power point;
- Excellent knowledge of statistical tools available;
- Fluent in English – both verbal & written;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Persuasive communicator with ability to deal with different stakeholders.
- Be curious and challenge the expected, while using a growth mindset to fuel innovation;
- Be consumer and customer focused, and take accountability for delivering exceptional results;
- Drive consistency, quality and efficiency, leading with an enterprise mindset;
- Treat everyone with respect and be ethical, lawful and trustworthy at all times;
- Be disciplined and decisive problem-solver and a model for open and honest communication;
- Be collaborative actively listening to others and valuing diverse perspectives.
Our crafted proposal:
- Inclusive culture and team, who value the diverse styles and perspectives that help us to innovate;
- Authentic heritage and opportunity to craft your career in Beer;
- Challenging projects, which will enhance your professional capabilities;
- Remuneration package including different benefits, perks and flexibility to balance individual needs while continuing to deliver exceptional service;
The closing date for application: 24 / 10 / 2019
Our recruitment flow includes: CV screening + Video-based pre-selection approach -> Phone screening -> Online Assessment -> Panel interview - > Final feedback.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.