Our purpose at Miller Coors a Molson Coors Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of an Elevator Mechanic working at the Coors Brewery in Golden Colorado you will be part of the Plant Technical Services Team. Our technical services team is the lifeblood that keeps our brewery going. You will be responsible for playing an important role in reviewing and interpreting electrical circuit diagrams for the maintenance and safe operation of conveyance equipment including passenger & freight elevators, continuous belt manlifts, pallet lifts & special purpose elevators.
This position reports to our Senior Process Leader and works closely with our teams in brewing, warehouse and packaging.
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain the various types of automation elevators, including drum, hydraulic and traction machines
- Maintain and service associated operation equipment such as controllers, selectors, generators, cab and hatch doors, controls and safety equipment
- Work at unusual heights from the top of the elevator cab and in hoist way.
- Perform inspections and make repairs on equipment or systems as required by MillerCoors practices and/or local ordinances.
- Review and interpret electrical circuit diagrams for the maintenance and safe operation of conveyance equipment including passenger & freight elevators, continuous belt manlifts, pallet lifts & special purpose elevators
- On call, as needed, to assist state licensed elevator mechanic.
The Minimum Requirements:
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs many times a day.
- May be required to work evenings, weekends, holiday, overtime and non-scheduled days as the needs of the business necessitates.
- Candidate will be expected to work towards obtaining a Certified Elevator Technican (CET) License through the State of Colorado and Molson Coors (5-year trade school program).
- Basic computer skill is required
- You are serious about delivering results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering
- You have a high school diploma or a GED
- You are at least 21 years of age
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a background check.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the entire Golden Valley.
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings. ?
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, and beer allotment.
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive compensation, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and many other perks!
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Denver