Golden Road is seeking a passionate beer fan for a Field Sales Representative role. The Field Sales Representative will be the direct link between Golden Road Brewing, our wholesaler and on- premise accounts within the Orange County area, calling on our Straub distributor partner. The Sales Rep would call on On-Premise accounts from Laguna Beach to Garden Grove to Tustin, down to San Clemente as well as Irvine, Dana Point and Mission Viejo. The position is a FT salaried position with health insurance from Day 1, 401k match, trade spend, a company car, and a very competitive incentive bonus program.
- The Brewery Sales Representative will be accountable for ensuring that sales goals are met by strategically increasing sales volume through sustainable growth of both distribution and volume. This position involves a considerable amount of time in the field visiting accounts, educating and building existing and new relationships in order to forge strong partnerships with both the wholesaler and accounts.
- Responsible for increasing distribution and volume of Golden Road products across the key on-premise accounts.
- Implement sales performance measures and targets using brand priorities with wholesalers while assisting in achieving expected results.
- Make daily decisions regarding retail inventory levels using past sales history, sales data tools, and changes in climate, competitive activity and special promotional activities.
- Utilize sales history, data tools, and competitive activity to manage territory and retailers
- Execute tap take overs, events and promotional activities (may include evenings and weekends)
- Review target account analysis and reports to ensure brands are performing at the top of class levels for all assigned accounts.
- Establish and monitor quality control standards. Communicate with all departments as necessary.
- Improve velocity in accounts by driving distribution, displaying POCM items, educating account staff, sampling, securing features, and developing promotional programs.
- Add value to all key accounts by offering creative, impactful support and by keeping the accounts informed about all upcoming items within the company.
- Utilize and record daily tasks and activities within company CRM tool (Karma Notes)
- Knowledge of data tools (VIP, CSR, etc.)
- Review pricing and bring forward any competitive disadvantages or profit opportunities present in the market.
- Minimum 1-3 years in Distribution, Outside Sales, Food/Beverage or related industry.
- Knowledge of beer/alcoholic beverage industry
- Willingness to learn, strong people skills and quick relationship builder
- Current driver's license, able to lift 50lbs
- Willing to work nights/weekends as required
- Certified Beer Server or Certified Cicerone
- Bachelors in Business, Sales or Related Field