We win through great people, working together to become First Choice for Consumers and Customers.
We’re TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for… Regional Trade Marketing Manager - Sofia region
Based in Sofia
The purpose of this role is to coordinate and manage all Marketing activities on specific region - sales point execution, promotional materials and distribution, POA, promotions and sales events. Build strategy for improvement of performance of the region, analyzing trends and forecasts, integrating corporate best practices and commercial essentials in building the strategy to accelerate growth and prosperity from the regional trade performance.
Our growth-focused Regional Trade Marketing Manager will:
- Build the long-term strategy of the region by analyzing the trends and recognizing the specifics of the region, considering macro-economic trends, region demographics, consumer & customer trends etc.
- Responsible for brand visibility execution on the market in the respective region.
- Ensure company assets implementation and responsible for CAPEX branding process on regional level.
- Responsible for regional Trade Programs/Commercial activities execution as per specific conditions and terms for the activation, while permanently tracking & giving recommendation to relevant stakeholders.
- Implements, tracks & analyzes the performance of the region and proposes gaps closing/acceleration plans to further support channel and region growth strategy or reverting a declining trend;
- Regular market visits and audits to track programs implementation, market understanding, customer relationship, etc.
If you have the following…we want to hear from you:
- University degree;
- Sales and/or trade marketing background – minimum 3 years;
- Experience in sales and channel management;
- Analytical thinking;
- Fluent in English;
- MS Office strong user;
- Driving license;
- Be curious and challenge the expected, while using a growth mindset to fuel innovation;
- Be consumer and customer focused, and take accountability for delivering exceptional results;
- Drive consistency, quality and efficiency, leading with an enterprise mindset;
- Treat everyone with respect and be ethical, lawful and trustworthy at all times;
- Be disciplined and decisive problem-solver and a model for open and honest communication;
- Be collaborative actively listening to others and valuing diverse perspectives.
The closing date for application: 22/7/2019
Our recruitment flow includes: CV screening -> Online Assessment -> Phone screening -> Panel interview - > Final feedback
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.