In the role of AM Warehouse Operator working in Denver, CO you will be part of the Warehouse Operations team. You will be responsible for ensuring the timely and correct replenishment of product into the system.
This position reports to the Warehouse Supervisor and works closely with our Delivery and Sales teams.
AM Warehouse Schedule:
Monday – Friday; 7:00 am – 3:30 pm (shift varies from 8-10 hours during peak seasonality of business with start times of 5:00/6:00 am during heavy volume weeks); wage starts at $20.00/hr with overtime eligibility for hours worked above 40 hours in a week.
Our Warehouse Compensation strategy includes a Pay for Skill program, which enables operators to earn more as they learn and master more skills and jobs within the warehouse. This pay for skill program allows a Warehouse Operator to advance their skills and knowledge within our complex warehouse environment, enabling additional compensation opportunities as they become proficient in different areas of the warehouse, with the opportunity to earn as much as $21.00/hr. Opportunity to train for new skills/roles within the warehouse is predicated on performance, staffing needs, timing, and demonstrated skill level.
Any warehouse employee may be assigned to any of the following general tasks:
- The loading and/or unloading of delivery vehicles (to include sales vans) by ensuring the correct product and date code is pulled
- Delivery truck check in: confirming accuracy of product returned post delivery
- The receiving and unloading of product to be placed into inventory. This product may be received from an Over-The-Road truck or local truck
- Shipping out distributor orders, dunnage (empties), pallets, etc. and ensuring proper paperwork with each
- Replenishment: Forklift operation to load pallets of product into identified locations
- Loading: Manually moving cases of beer into the system towers
- Hand stack: Checking completed pallets of product for accuracy and adding any additional cases as required
- System operation: Overseeing system flow to ensure accuracy of product and correct any jams or errors prior to palletizing
- Cart loads: manually loading carts off of the system
- Kegs: picking and loading kegs for delivery to the loading bays
- Truck Jockey: moving both CDC and brewery trucks into and out of docks for efficient loading and unloading
- Assist in developing repack: order material as needed, make sure all product repackaged is up to brewery quality standards, etc.
- Maintain a safe/clean warehouse environment
- Apply safe work standard in all tasks including Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) laws and regulations along with Coors Distributing Company Policies and Procedures
- Other Duties as Assigned
The Other Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a valid high school diploma or GED
- Must be physically capable of handling/lifting up to 30 pounds as many as 2500 times per shift AND lifting up to 165 pounds periodically
- Must be able to write, read, and speak the English language
- Must be capable of passing Coors Distributing Company's certification for warehouse equipment (forklift and/or walkie-rider)
- Basic computer skills preferred
- Forklift experience preferred
- You MUST be flexible with shift and hours that can be subject to change based on company demands; especially during summer months
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- You will have benefits starting on day 1! This includes participation in our Total Rewards program, parental leave, health, dental and vision
- Access to our on-site gym, Employee Assistance Program and discount plans, and gratis beer
- On-site bar and top events including hospitality twice a week for employees to get together and network with each other!
At Molson Coors, the health and safety of our people is our number one priority. That’s why all offers of employment in the U.S. where legally permitted are contingent on the candidate showing proof of being fully vaccinated against Covid 19 (currently one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine or two doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine) to pass the pre-employment requirements. Individuals with medical issues or religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
Job Posting Hourly Rate: $20.00
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Denver