Competitive salary, company car, laptop, iPad, mobile, company credit card – plus benefits including pension and private healthcare.
As a Brand Development Manager within Brew & Press, (Molson Coors’s London specific division), you'll be taking some of Britain's best loved beer brands into outlets across East London with a focus on driving the Molson Coors premium agenda. You've heard of our biggest brands. Now this is your chance to promote them into a range of outlets in the likes of Hackney, Stratford, Canary Wharf and parts of Essex.
You'll work with an exciting portfolio including Pravha, Blue Moon, Aspall, Rekorderlig, Doom Bar and exciting London based Hop Stuff and now Bodega Bay, Hard Seltzer whilst balancing our draught and packaged distribution. You will have total territory ownership and be responsible for bringing our brands to life.
A big part of your role will be getting to know your customers and going out of your way to meet their requirements – it means you’ll need to understand our brands inside out (and a beer allowance is a perk of the job too!).
What will you be doing?
When you join us as a Brand Development Manager your responsibilities will be:
- Total territory ownership (Agreeing commercial terms in Independent On Premise (IOP) accounts, Distribution through extension and new business, incremental volume and tactical spend & POC EX standards) of a clearly defined area and mix of customer types (Regional Brewers, L&T and Wholesale supplied) ensuring the optimal route to market for MCBC.
- Execute a proactive contact strategy (including representing MCBC at Industry events) across internal and external networks (Business Relationship Managers (BRM) in L&T, territory managers and sales managers in wholesale depots) and influence these people to drive MCBC objectives and implement First Choice for Customers & Consumers (FCFC&C).
- Deliver targeted sustainable new brand distribution, volume and profit gains on core MCBC (UK) brands (as appropriate) through bespoke commercial agreements, joint visits with wholesale sales people, independent field visits and collaboration with Regional Wholesale Partners, National Account Managers & Regional Wholesale Managers.
- Responsible for building and maintaining both a reactive and proactive element of your journey plan (alongside a directional journey plan) to achieve all of the above.
- Develop with the appropriate customers/Wholesale partners shared business plans and ways of working that demonstrate best practice in every aspect of customer service.
Who are you?
- You will have a strong academic background with a natural ability to build relationships with customers.
- You’ll be highly numerate and persuasive with strong influencing skills. We are a collaborative and action orientated organisation so naturally, we’re looking for a keen team player who can show initiative and consistently deliver.
- You’ll be tenacious, enthusiastic and have a flexible attitude. Time management comes naturally to you and you are confident when using IT.
- You’ll possess sound commercial awareness and ideally have a working understanding of On – Trade and Wholesale markets and structures.
Our vision is simple – we seek to delight the world’s beer drinkers while building our future as a top-tier global brewer and we are using our brand and people-power to get us there. We’re committed to giving talented, ambitious people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive, exciting marketplace where the challenges – and rewards – come thick and fast.
By building extraordinary teams, we can create brands that excite and amaze our customers, all whilst being recognised leaders in Corporate Responsibility.
Apply now and let’s start the conversation.
Job Posting Grade: 10