- Provide accounting, data analytics and transactional support to the Finance Business Areas;
- Assist in period end close duties including journal posting, account reconciliations;
- Provide analysis of stock, Capex, engineering stores and other to the business;
- Prepare key monthly reports to support key commercial or supply chain decision making;
- Gather data for and upload of forecasts to business systems and checking to ensure accuracy of uploaded data. Provision of variance analysis vs. budget, flex budget, previous forecasts and prior year.
- Successfully graduating the training plan attached to the position and the tasks;
- Train other team members regarding the daily tasks whenever necessary and requested by the manager;
- Create and update the working procedures periodically;
- Identify and implement improvement ideas for standardizing the process;
- Informs the line manager of any departure/non-compliance identified in their work;
- Displays an ethical, decent, honest and fair behavior towards co-workers and in relations with the customers and the partners of the organization;
- Respects and correctly promotes the image of the company, the code of conduct and the commercial terms, and sets correct relations with both co-workers, as well as customers/partners;
- Responsible for the use of the available resources of the company only for the benefit of the company;
- Contribute to People Development Plan, take ownership of PDP, follow succession plan and contribute to overall team engagement.
SKILLS & RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
- 2-3 years work experience within Finance;
- ACCA / CIMA certifications highly appreciated;
- Prior experience in Shared Service Centers highly preferred;
- Advanced English level;
- Good MS Office knowledge;
- SAP experience or other ERP system preferred.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.