Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
JOB TITLE: Key Accounts Sales Director – Goose Island & Virtue
SALARY: Starting at $108,800 annual salary + annual bonus potential
LOCATION: Primary work location will be Chicago, IL with travel expected up to 20% of the time
The Key Accounts Sales Director will be responsible for leading the Goose Island Beer Company and Virtue Cider national retail sales team’s agenda with our most important on and off premise chain retailers. They will work with the VP of Sales, brewery leadership team, and Large Format, Small Format, and On Premise KAMs to develop and execute strategies and programs to achieve our volume, share, distribution, assortment, & shelf space objectives with local and national chains. The Key Account Manager must be critically aware of industry best practices, regional competition, and craft beer strategies.
- Lead the Goose Island & Virtue Cider National Key Account Team including Small Format, Large Format, and On Premise retailers
- Develop and execute National Key Account sales strategy to achieve volume, share, distribution, assortment, & shelf space objectives at key accounts
- Build working relationships with AB and local wholesaler KAMs for the purpose of communicating, executing, and bringing more focus to organizational programs.
- Provide total account management; sell-in corporate programs and brand promotions.
- Utilizes data (SMART, Eagle Eye, IRI, BIR, PowerBI, etc.) to analyze organizational performance in key accounts and identify opportunities for growth.
- Lead and develop the Goose Island and Virtue Cider KAM team members
- Coordinate with Marketing Director to develop chain-specific marketing and advertising plans.
- Coordinate with Sales Operation team and Wholesalers to ensure fulfillment of authorizations
- Track and analyze territory and channel sales numbers to direct and guide team’s activities and efforts.
- Provide forecast to operations teams to ensure dependable supply of product.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, or related field.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales objectives and leading sales teams.
- Extensive knowledge of industry best practices, and regional competition and craft beer industry and strategies Effective communication, presentation, follow-up, administrative, and organizational skills.
- High level of expertise in analyzing information and making informative based recommendations.
- Intermediate to expert-level proficiency in office-related software.
- Thorough knowledge of company products and industry best practices (beer and merchandise).
- Strong familiarity with syndicated data, software and measures is preferred.
- Conducts work in a sitting position primarily; however, job requires walking, bending, stooping, and lifting.
- Occasions national and regional travel, including driving, are expected.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life insurance
- 401k matching up to 6%
- 11 Paid company holidays
- Paid vacation and sick time off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Eligible for an annual bonus based on individual and business performance
- Employee beer
- Employee discounts
ABOUT BREWERS COLLECTIVE:
Brewers Collective helps to unlock our 20+ craft brewery partners’ full potential by bringing them industry-leading expertise and increased best practice sharing, empowering them to tap into the strength of our collective Anheuser-Busch family. We share an unwavering devotion to the authentic origins of each brewery, the beer, and the communities they serve.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us at CraftPeople@brewerscollective.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY STATEMENT