We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of working in Setup Operator, you will be part of the Packaging Team. You will be working on a production line and responsible for operating, maintaining and troubleshooting high speed manufacturing equipment.
This position reports to the Unit Manager and works closely with other operators and material handlers.
- Perform set up, changeover and maintenance of equipment, systems and tooling
- Operation of forklift
The Other Qualifications:
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess a proven track record of achievement in a high speed, high volume manufacturing environment
- You have experience in an operator based maintenance role with at least 3 years of experience
- You have a flexible schedule and are able to work a 12 hour, rotating shift
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, and dental benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Harrisonburg
Nearest Secondary Market: Virginia