The SR. ANALYST II, BSC - CSM is an important role on the CRG PQ team to help mitigate risk for the company. The CRG Product Quality team is a center of excellence in customer service and a talent pipeline for ABI. Our group connects with customers and serves as the primary point of contact for ABI. Our mission is to create extraordinary experiences with lasting impressions that will ultimately enhance brand affinity and reinforce a positive image for our company and brands. Additionally, our team gathers customer feedback and translates data into valuable insights to support business growth and our goals towards customer-centricity.
- Responsible for handling the customer interfacing and communication for ABInBev US & Canada market via multiple channels, including phone & e-mail. First point of contact for consumers, retailers, and employees in a BSC CSM environment, providing excellent customer service to all customers.
- Build relationships and drive customer satisfaction and loyalty by delivering excellent customer connections. Ultimately responsible for each customer's overall experience and their lasting impression of ABInBev.
- Responsible for understanding ABI’s complete brand portfolio, including respective brand positioning and marketing strategies.
- Mitigate risk for the company for all complaints received. Must be knowledgeable of and execute all quality-related processes utilizing sound judgement gained from comprehensive training and established SOPs.
- Provide coaching and support to fellow colleagues on contact handling, productivity, coding accuracy, escalations, and customer satisfaction.
- Contribute to achieving CSM’s critical and non-critical SLAs through proper escalation channels.
- Participate on project teams or special assignments as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or equivalent business experience in a contact center.
- Detail and team-oriented; quick learner and self-motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong emphasis on customer satisfaction.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail and quality of work output
- Willingness and ability to work varied hours
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and collaboratively with outside and inside support groups
- Beer/alcohol industry knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite applications