We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people; we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Plant Maintenance Mechanic working in Golden, CO you will be part of the Rocky Mountain Bottling Company. You will have unlimited opportunities to advance if you demonstrate dedication, initiative, have a high level of mechanical aptitude, possess exceptional troubleshooting skills, common sense and can work within a team environment.
The Plant Maintenance Mechanic must have the necessary experience, aptitude, and education to perform mechanical repairs, set-up, adjustment, troubleshooting, P.M. inspections, replacements and overhauls to ensure equipment reliability. Advanced Computer skills required. This position requires a strong mechanical aptitude and experience. Performing mechanical preventive maintenance and repairs will be a routine requirement of this position in addition to responding to breakdowns.
Perform all work in a safe manner demonstrating proper use of safety equipment and PPE at all times. Requires interpersonal and communication skills to effectively work with all teams across the organization.
- Safe use and care of all hand/power tools and shop equipment (e.g. grinders, drills, drill presses, saws, belt sanders, rigging and lifting devices (e.g. slings, chain-falls, Come-Alongs, block and tackle, and jacks, etc.)
- Awareness of safety concerns while working on, around or near equipment, high speed rotating equipment and temperature/environment extremes. Proactively evaluates and mitigates potential safety risks.
- Knowledge and skills to maintain and repair mechanical equipment (e.g. belts, chains, gears, gearboxes, bearings, seals, lubricants, fans, pumps, etc.)
- Experience or ability to learn and participate in predictive maintenance technologies including vibration, balance, lubrication and ultrasonic data collection and basic analysis.
- Equipment adjustments, laser alignment, thermography, ultrasound, vibration.
- Knowledge of preventive maintenance (lubrication, PM's) and reliability principles.
- Reading and interpreting mechanical, PI&D and schematics.
- Proficient in multiple welding processes- SMAW, GMAW, GTAW, FCAW-G, fabrication experience a plus
- Must be able to obtain a mobile equipment operators license and able to operate various types of mobile equipment
- Perform Lock Out, Tag Out and Try Out of equipment.
- Experience using a CMMS system for work orders, creation, parts ordering etc., preferably SAP
- Computer skills as follows: Windows, MS Office, MS Outlook
- Candidate will be required to work in hot areas, dusty areas, cold areas, at heights and outdoors in all types of weather.
- Ability to work overtime and any shift as required.
- Ability to respond to emergency call-ins as needed
- Candidate must provide their own tools
- Additional desired skills: HVAC Troubleshooting skills, Mobile equipment maintenance (forklifts & loaders, etc), Carpentry skills, Plumbing knowledge including pipefitting, Electrical
- Training with certificate/degree of competency in applicable field(s) and/or Associates degree in related studies a plus. Military training will be considered
- Work experience in an Industrial Maintenance environment preferred.
- Must demonstrate skills in the following: interpersonal relationships, active listening, team-building, communication, problem solving, planning, organizing, scheduling, and negotiating with a continuous improvement focus.
- Must possess self-control, initiative, patience, influence, and a positive attitude.
- Must be able to receive and give constructive criticism
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- HS diploma or GED required.
- This position requires a strong mechanical aptitude to be effective in this role.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, and dental benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Denver