Our purpose at MillerCoors a Molson Coors Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
The Global Category Manager - Merchandise will be responsible for managing several categories of intermediate to high complexity across the entire company. This will include using strategic sourcing principles such as spend analysis, RFx, reverse auctions, contract management, and supplier management.
This position will be based in either Milwaukee, WI or Chicago, IL.
- Managing 2-4 global categories of intermediate to high complexity, with $30-75M in expenditures, using stategic sourcing principles. Must understand the requirements/business needs of the various regions and set priorities based on those needs. Will contract agreements as appropriate
- Managing global suppliers within responsible catgegories, including scorecarding and KPI's.
- Maintain a cost savings target of $2-3M per year Responsible for monitoring category / commodity risk at a global level.
- Managing stakeholders across the company. Must be able to business partner with regional procurement leads, as well as senior internal stakeholders to drive significant change.
- Will provide input to the AOP, ZBB processes based on categories being managed
- Education – Undergraduate degree; Advanced degree or MBA nice to have
- Skills and Relevant Work Experience - 5-10 years of relevant work experience, Strong category strategy, strategic sourcing, supplier management, spend analysis, and contract negotiation skills. SAP experience. Contract management, spend analysis, and e-sourcing tools experience. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong project management and multinational category management skills required.
- Industry certification (ISM, CIPS, or other relevant organization) and/or Beverage/FMCG experience is a plus.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Milwaukee