Corporate Affairs Manager
(temporary position, replacement for maternity leave)
- Coordination and implementation of a corporate business plan and strategy, including GR (Government Relations), CR (Corporate Responsibility), PR (Public Relations). Through corporate activities, it provides a good corporate image, company reputation, and corporate responsibility.
- Networking with relevant authorities and active representation of companies in business associations, and initiatives related to the brewing industry in order to provide a legal framework and support for the development of industry
- Support the LCA Director for Legal and Corporate Affairs in creating and implementing corporate affairs activites as well as external communication plans with a focus on the media together with Internal communication manager
- Proactive communication with the media at all levels (press releases, press conferences, PR articles), daily monitoring and evaluation of press information about our company, competitors and beer industry, cooperation with marketing departments and sales on brand / sales topics communication, monitoring of all PR activities - corporate and brand, regular contact with PR agencies, providing media training to company representatives together with LCA team member
- Responsible for the preparation of CR projects in accordance with the corporate strategy
- Managing the budget of the sector including cost optimization
- Coordination of the cooperation of the sector with the relevant departments within Apatinska Pivara for the implementation of projects
- Implementation, monitoring and preparation of reports, records and plans at the order of the superior or relevant department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Law preferably
- Excellent PC skills (MS Office),
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Driver’s license
- Business experience of at least 2 years in corresponding activities
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.