This role can be carried out by individuals living in any country across Europe in which we have a legal entity.
Why you Should Join Us
Our Pricing and Revenue team plays an integral role in the evolution of our organisation as we look to a future beyond beer, following consumer trends and demand for a broader range of both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Strategic pricing and revenue management is about leading the way in finding the optimal balance between our volume, pricing and mix levers to support sustainable top line revenue and profitability growth across the EMEA and APAC division.
This role leads the implementation of standardised methodologies and routine performance management processes to maximise the 1+1+1 revenue levers, partnering with country pricing and revenue teams to develop growth strategies, supporting our top-line revenue and profitability targets.
- Ensuring that MCBC can capture market growth opportunities across the EMEA and APAC division by having clear pricing strategies that identify relative brand positioning and leverage pack opportunities. Supports the planning, coordinating and implementation of effective Price Increases (PINC) tracking execution at Country, Brand, Pack and Channel level.
- Working with country pricing and revenue teams in the development and exploitation of pricing insights. Leveraging front edge pricing research, planning and optimising price elasticity methodologies to support sustainable top-line growth and MCBC profitability.
- Working with the country pricing and revenue teams in the development and exploitation of trade investment insights by implementing a standard framework and agreed key performance metrics. Leveraging fact-based analytics, planning and optimising methodologies to support MCBC value growth through increased return on trade investment (ROI).
- Ensuring that pricing and revenue teams across the division support improvement in the size of the category revenue pool, utilising tools for planning and optimising strategic pricing and trade investment ROI through active management of the 1+1+1 revenue management levers.
- Supports the implementation of routine pricing and revenue performance management processes in the monthly cycle across the division, including the compilation of monthly commercial performance insight reports. Responsible for managing the central pricing and revenue long range planning process, liaising with country pricing and revenue teams in the completion of mandatory submissions.
Applications are invited from experienced professionals with suitable experience in FMCG within sales, trade marketing, insight or commercial finance. We’re keen to hear from pricing, strategy and revenue management subject matter experts with leadership capability, well developed analytical skills and those who can influence at all levels of the organisation.
In addition to the above it’s important that you have excellent excel modelling capability and project management skills.
Molson Coors: Building Careers
Molson Coors Beverage Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we seek diversity. We want to continue to create an environment where our people are truly able to be themselves at work, regardless of their gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or religion. We want people to be able to bring their own creativity and style to work, so that we get diversity in our thinking across our organisation, as we believe that we are a better business for it.
This makes our talent strategy simple – we want the best talent in all our roles, regardless of their background. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew and our people are our greatest asset.