The AR Analyst is responsible for performing work activities included in the Order to Cash (OTC) process for the Molson Coors organization.
- Ensures timely payments reconciliation/ application / customer clearing; as well as timely coverage for all order to cash processes: Cash app, billing, pricing, claims, account reconciliations, payments or charges.
- Deductions management; carrying out the specific month-close activities, such as journal posting and account reconciliation, processing of all invoicing requests (debit or credit memos) as per agreed timelines and business needs.
- Prepare the key monthly / ad-hoc reports and inform the relevant business units/ GBS process owners.
- Bad Debt management / Processing of Bad Debt w/offs.
- Direct involvement in the Rebates process - both transactional and reporting.
- Maintain and update SOP/QRG as per agreed approval flows.
- SKILLS & RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
- Language Skills: English B2
- Computer skills, including experience with SAP ERP system and Microsoft Office
- Strong financial analysis skills, including ability to assess financial condition of a company and ongoing viability
- Ability to escalate the communication; make recommendations and support the recommendations
- Deep analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong negotiation and decision-making skills
- Significant experience in finance or credit related field
- Solid time management skills
- Relevant knowledge for OTC processes including credit risk and financial analysis (preferred min 3 years)
- Ability to manage multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities and specific time constraints
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experience working in a shared service, process driven or service center environment
- Expertise in Order-to-Cash function including best practices, technologies, processes, procedures and tools
- Preferable training and certification in Six Sigma or LEAN
- Experience working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues internationally
- CPG industry experience
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.