Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Sr. Data Engineer working in Denver, Colorado you will support the delivery of advanced analytic capabilities to the enterprise from within Molson Coors’ global IT Project Delivery (Build) Business Intelligence and Analytics team.
The Senior Data Engineer is responsible for sourcing, staging, and transforming data either directly, or by indirectly overseeing the work of others, to deliver a variety of advanced analytical insights and foresights solutions to the business.
Under the direction of the Data Engineering Manager, the Senior Data Engineer successfully completes all relevant deliverables and system solutions for all assigned initiatives, while identifying and developing process and solution improvement opportunities.
- Indirectly manager internal resources and 3rd party strategic partner. You will recruit, select, contract, onboard, and equip 3rd party and other resources and well as define and/or monitor services delivered against established SLAs or other targets for strategic partners and other 3rd parties, intervening and/or escalating issues as needed to ensure successful delivery through 3rd parties.
- Lead and/or participate in the design, development, deployment, and transition of Analytics solutions to address business requirements. You will decide the design, and lead or directly perform the build, integration, and implementation of underlying data structures used in agile data environment(s).
- Provide support to business users of advanced analytics solutions.
The Other Qualifications:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience delivering at least 3 large data science initiatives, each involving at least 5 distinct data sources, using an agile implementation methodology.
- Direct experience working with, and a demonstrable, expert-level understanding of, multiple modern data integration and/or advanced analytic tools (Talend, R, Data Services, etc.) as wekk as direct hands-on experience designing and developing advanced analytic solutions in a modern big data environment.
- You are a motivated leader that can inspire others; you respect your commitments and are able to obtain optimal results from your team through respect and development
- You are a skilled negotiator focused on the client; your constant curiosity fosters your innovative style and you can equally execute ideas given to you
Work Perks You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance all year
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Denver