Salary: $14.58/hour (potential for more with CDL)
Job Type: Temp to Perm
- Ensure loads are built and loaded accurately in a timely manner
- Load and unload delivery and over-the-road trucks and ensure proper stock rotation in the warehouse and on the trucks
- Maintain and track quality control
- Maintain appearance of facility including monitoring and repacking damaged product and general maintenance of equipment
- Safely operate various types of warehouse equipment as necessary
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Warehouse and/or distribution experience preferred.
- Forklift certification preferred.
- Must be able to stack, move, and sort products weighing up to 165 lbs. for delivery loads.
- Must be able to work in adverse weather conditions and wide temperature variation.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Be able to lift, load, unload and move products weighing up to 165 lbs and fulfill all physical requirements of the job.
- Must be able to work nights.
- Be able and willing to work flexible hours, weekends, and/or holidays.