This role oversees and provides delivery of HR transactional processes administration, maintenance of HRIS systems and processes, administrative support for HR policies, procedures and processes in assigned countries and serves as liaison between In - Country HR Specialists and Shared Services HR Data Specialists
- HR Operations - Oversee production and distribution of HR documents for all HR Processes from Hire to Retire - offer letters, contracts, onboarding packages, exit packages etc within specified timescales. Ensure compliance of legal requirements in relation to documentation and reporting for all HR Processes from Hire to Retire through country HR Specialists including appropriate approvals and notifications to the government. Ensure that employee files are kept up to date with items filed in accordance with operations standards and any applicable Legislation including completion of regular audits. To provide guidance and help to line managers with queries that are covered by existing polices and procedures. To support change programmes as required. Deliver continuous improvement to optimise line manager and employee experience. Oversee local benefits administration needs through country HR Specialist.
- HRIS & Process Governance- Continuous improvement and governance of HRIS processes and systems to ensure high standards of HR processes, data accuracy, availability and SOX compliance within the business via liaision with country HR Leadership Teams. Ensure SOP's and Process Maps are up to date and reflect any changes working with the Business Process Owners as appropriate.
Payroll - Oversee provision of timely and accurate administrative support for payroll administration and related activities including on-going local compliance and governance.
Employee Relations, Policies, Procedures & Processes - Managing updates of HR policies, procedures and processes working with the Business Process Owners as appropriate. Production of related briefing material for HR and line managers and support global mobility as necessary. Point of contact for Labor inspections, audits and committees if required.
Manage Payroll & Benefits related vendors
Skills and relevant work experience:
- Strong experience in HR Operations, HRIS, Payroll and Employee Relations (including knowledge of labor legislation)
- Excellent problem solving skills, combining HR Operational expertise with pragmatic and commercial thinking.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with experience of managing multiple tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work competently with numerical information.
- Experience of working in a highly confidential role and environment.
- Fluent in English
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.