Weekend Work Rates:
Saturday (1.5x) - $46.91
Sunday (2x) - $62.54
· Work in a team or autonomously to complete work orders and provide maintenance/electrical support.
· Troubleshoot and maintain PLC and variable speed drive controlled high speed production equipment and batch processes.
· Maintain the power distribution of plant equipment.
· Disassemble, repair, and reassemble equipment, using precision measurement tools.
· Interpret schematics and equipment manuals.
· Adhere to plant safety and 5S requirements; Complete assigned work efficiently and per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
· Lead process improvement and initiate change.
· Analyze process data and make decisions on equipment maintenance and improvement activities.
· Perform Preventive Maintenance (PM) and Predictive Maintenance (PdM) to increase equipment reliability and up-time.
· Comply with all safety standards and regulations provided by the company and government (e.g. LOTO, Work Permits, etc.)
· Utilize SAP to accurately and thoroughly document and track all corrective and preventive maintenance performed throughout the course of the day; including searching and issuing parts, documenting equipment issues and entering inspection/measurement points.
· Prioritize and self-schedule maintenance work around production activities to achieve both production and maintenance KPI's.
· Drive brewery goals & objectives through individually led projects and continuous improvement activities.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 3 year industrial experience or two-year technical degree preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment with people of varying skills and backgrounds.
- Highly motivated, self-directed, multi crafted worker that is able to work autonomously in a fast paced and often loud production environment.
- Knowledge of safety policies and procedures is required (e.g. lock out / tag out, high voltage electrical).
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, identify root causes (e.g. six sigma analysis) and propose and implement remedies.
- Ability to perform calibrations, installation and maintenance of process and analytical instrumentation.
- Ability to troubleshoot and re-wire high speed and/or highly automated equipment such as AC/DC motors
- Strong computer skills required; Microsoft Office Excel proficiency as well as Computerized Maintenance Management Systems experience preferred.
- Mechanical troubleshooting experience in high speed packaging and/or highly automated continuous process environment preferred.
- Ability to perform mechanical work, valve replacement, conveyor bearing and chain replacement, motor/gearbox replacement, lube routes.
- Ability to work off shifts (afternoons and midnights) and overtime as necessary. Must be able to work in varying temperatures and climates.
- Must make yourself available for 67% of weekend shifts each year.
Beneficial skills, but not required
- PLC programming required; Multiple platforms such as Allen Bradley PLC5, Control Logix, HMI, Siemens and Servo Drive programming and troubleshooting experience preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics.
- Ability to troubleshoot and re-wire high speed and/or highly automated equipment such as VFDs, PLCs, servo motors, and PLC I/O modules
- Experience in computer networking (routers, Ethernet, switches, etc.) preferred.