Founded in 1786, Molson Coors Canada is one of North America’s oldest brewing companies, and we’re also one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers and have the hardware to prove it as recipients of 50 Most Engaged Workplaces and Canada Top Employers for Young People. We have a desire to win, but always in the right way. We’re looking for smart, ambitious beer champions that want to jump right in and make a difference working in an innovative brand led company committed to brewing quality products.
The Customer Replenishment Analyst will be accountable for execution of inventory deployment plan for Ontario as well as managing offsite warehouses in order to meet all customer service expectations and minimization of product loss.
- What You Will Be Accountable For:
- Responsible for creating the inventory deployment plan to meet the requirements of the supply plan with focus in achieving targeted customer service levels while optimizing resource utilization and maintaining supply chain effectiveness.
- Create and monitor execution of inventory movements for streamlined distribution within the supply network.
- Manage inventory levels within set parameters and monitor to ensure minimal obsolescence
- Plan and execute repacking of promotional products and excess inventory
- Responsible for ensuring inventory processes performed within SOX guidelines.
- Facilitate timely execution of promotions at deployment level.
- Work in conjunction with warehouse to resolve issues.
- Just a Few Reasons Why Molson Coors is an Employer of Choice:
- Opportunity to work for a global brewing company that is part of the Canada's Top 100 Employers
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to our employees hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- We take people development seriously offering growth opportunities through talent and development programs and career planning
- Opportunity to take part in industry-leading Beer Education. Our employees become Certified Beer Enthusiasts, and we offer an in-house training program that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to the things that help to make us an Employer of Choice such as employee events, beer allotment, Employee Assistance Program and innovative open concept head office
- Participation in our Total Rewards program which includes; competitive base salary, incentive plans, annual merit review, health, dental, vision and other benefits
- Work within a fast paced ever evolving global company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds, experiences and needs
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.