Our purpose at the Molson Coors Beverage Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Senior IT Service Specialist working in Milwaukee, WI you will be part of the North America IT Service team. The person is responsible for the day-to-day deliver of IT services to a business area, overseeing the third-party service providers and managing the relationship with the IT clients. This includes acting as the point of contact and escalation, ensuring services are effective and handling any issues that may come up. In short, this role helps guarantee Molson Coors Beverage Company can keep making and selling beer by helping resolve IT problems.
- Coordinate local on-site support and other external resources involved in delivering IT services
- Cultivate relationships with IT clients by participating in proactive incident and problem management, reviewing delivery performance against service agreements, communicating issues and providing action plans to resolve them
- Leverage relationships with third-party service providers to ensure the effective delivery of IT services and consistent adherence to and proper execution of agreed policies and procedures, identifying opportunities for improvement
- Evaluate IT service problems and escalates major problems through the Service Operations management hierarchy as necessary, communicating with internal clients/employees on root cause analysis & issue resolution
- Act as a point of escalation for the business area for IT service issues, concerns, risks, and opportunities
The Other Qualifications:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- You have at least 3 years of IT experience
- Knowledge of ITIL and IT operations processes and an understanding of IT service management activities. ITIL Foundation certification is preferred (version 3 or above).
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- You are a skilled negotiator focused on the client; your constant curiosity fosters your innovative style and you can equally execute ideas given to you
Work Perks You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Milwaukee