Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
Molson Coors Brewing Company is looking for a highly motivated Solution Developer to lead or take part in the development and implementation of software applications, working with solution designers, solution architects and project managers around the world to ensure software solutions meet business needs.
Following good development practices and software development life cycle methodologies throughout product development, this role will build product deliverables according to specifications, escalate technical design or specification issues to IT management and application development partners, working within a given time frame to complete all development tasks.
Many of Molson Coors IT Solutions are delivered through multiple outsourced service providers. These IT Solutions support business transformation initiatives and often directly affect critical business processes. The Solution Developer role has responsibility for working with third party service providers to co-create Project Deliverables within time, budget, quality and scope.
The position is based in Bucharest, Romania and will repoprt to the Senior Manager Solution Delivery or Senior Solution Designer Team Leader in Bucharest.
- The Responsibilities [WHAT is to be delivered]:
- Developing solutions, actively engaged in Software development & configuration, under the technical direction of IT management taking a product through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation. Collaborating with other software developers, business analysts, architects and IT professionals to implement solutions
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of solution development within time and cost constraints, analyzing complex systems requirements and preparing design documentation.
- Develop all aspects of an application design – coding for security, encryption, error logging, debugging, scalability and performance, plus creation of development environment configuration, and application testing.
- Perform unit and system level testing on developed software applications to ensure performance, scalability, coding, caching, security, encryption, session state management, and error logging and testing.
- Assist with deployment, provisioning & support activities, write and maintain technical documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections, troubleshoot and resolve issues in existing software.
- Manage small programs and projects, pilots, and proof of concepts, including as technical leader.
- The Qualifications [HOW we expect the employees to work]:
- Graduate. College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- 1+ year experience with software/application development
- Working experience in e-commerce applications (eg. Salesforce, CloudCraze, Shopify, BigCommerce, Drupal, Wordpress)
- General knowledge of project management
- Communicates persuasively and effectively, both orally and in writing
- Good command of English language
- Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating software solutions
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
- Ability to quickly pick up new software languages, technologies, and frameworks
- Ability to balance a wide variety of projects in a fast-paced work environment
- Prefer experience in Front-end and back-end development and configuration
- Prefer experience in other Commercial or CRM applications
- Prefer experience in Agile methodologies
- Prefer experience in working with 3rd Party Service Providers (vendors)
- Individual functional areas of expertise include but are not limited to:
- ? G&A: Financial Processes and technologies. HR and people processes and technologies. Legal, Communications & Public Affairs processes and technologies
- ? Commercial: Sales, Marketing and associated processes and technologies.
- ? Supply Chain: Procurement, Logistics, Production Operations processes and technologies.
- ? Enabling Technologies: Quality Assurance, IT integration, batch processing, collaboration and knowledge management processes and technologies
- ? Solution Development: Solution build and development processes and technologies
• Travel up to 15% of the time.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.