Founded in 1786, Molson Coors Canada is one of North America’s oldest brewing companies, and we’re also one of Canada’s Most Attractive Employers. We have a desire to win, but always in the right way. We’re looking for smart, ambitious beer champions that want to jump right in and make a difference working in an innovative brand led company committed to brewing quality products.
We are currently looking for Customer Investment Manager. The Customer Investment Team approach is based on people, processes, and systems to optimize return on investment and simplify our Canadian trade rebates and customer contracts & agreements.
You will focus on business partnering, customer management expertise, change management, controls & process improvements and/or redesign, while reducing complexity.
You will be involved with all the various Commercial stakeholders such as Sales, Revenue Management, Finance, IT, Brand, Channel, Demand Planning and Business Strategy.
This is a tremendous learning opportunity, a chance to build sustainable processes and tools and get visibility throughout Molson Coors Canada commercial organization.
What You Will Be Accountable For:
- Be part of a cross-functional team to simplify and improve trade rebates and customer contracts & agreements in Canada.
- Focus on solving process challenges and optimizing trade spend by delivering on 3 pillars: people, process, and systems/tools.
- Simplify key processes, including customer planning, account negotiations, forecasting, business cases, contract management, trade rebates, and approvals processes.
- Build tools to support the Key Account Manager team track spending & manage promotional calendars.
- Be part of the team that implements long-term solutions that meet the needs of the business.
- Drive compliance of policies and processes to gain efficiencies with cross functional collaboration.
- Develop SOP (standard operating procedures) documentation for all Sales, Finance & Revenue Management activities and processes.
Just a Few Reasons Why Molson Coors is an Employer of Choice:
- Opportunity to work for a global brewing company that is one of Canada's Most Attractive Employers
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to our employees hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- We take people development seriously offering growth opportunities through talent and development programs and career planning
- Opportunity to take part in industry-leading Beer Education. Our employees become Certified Beer Enthusiasts, and we offer an in-house training program that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to the things that help to make us an Employer of Choice such as employee events, beer allotment, Employee Assistance Program and innovative open concept head office
- Participation in our Total Rewards program which includes; competitive base salary, incentive plans, annual merit review, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced ever evolving global company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds, experiences and needs
If You Have The Following…We Want To Hear From You!
- University Degree with focus on Marketing, Finance or Accounting
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in Key Account management, Sales finance, System/Process implementation or other roles managing Trade Spend; CPG company experience is a plus
- Accounting designation or MBA is a plus
- Proactive and a superior communicator, the successful candidate is a skilled professional with finely honed value-added customer service skills
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking capabilities
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment and also independently without having local supervision
- Strong presentation skills, ability to effectively communicate to leadership teams
- Fluent in French is a plus
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.