Lead Sales initiatives at retail level within Los Angeles and Los Angeles Beach Cities Areas. Responsible for communicating resource needs to drive rate of sale at retail to Regional Sales Manager and Marketing Manager.
• Drive results in 50 key accounts (volume and distribution)
• Lead communication of retail programming with Wholesaler management personnel
• Track and Measure retail programming within Wholesaler territories
• Call frequency of 2 times per month visits to key accounts (25 in Ace Bev, 25 in Beach Cities)
• Utilize CRM tool to effectively manage and uncover in market opportunities for direct reports
• Present to Wholesalers weekly regarding channel programming and opportunities
• Weekly call frequency and coaching work withs with Direct Reports
• Preparation and delivery of monthly sales performance to Regional Sales Manager and GR Management team
• Business development within territory with small scale chains (3-10 locations)
• Review weekly/monthly data analysis and provide feedback to Wholesalers & GR internal team regarding results and opportunities
• Provide feedback and opportunities on retail programming that will align to consumer/retail needs
• Develop sampling/event plans for channel along with frequency
• Execute sampling/event plans, whether in person or through sampling plan with direct reports
• Coach, mentor and develop direct reports for promotional opportunities internally
• Communicate sponsorship opportunities for Wholesaler specific territories to RSM & Dir., Experiential
• Lead strategy within territory for identifying new accounts and opening new business within those accounts
• Coach, develop and mentor direct reports for promotional opportunities internally
- College degree preferred
- 2+ years of Sales or Promotions experience in beverage alcohol industry strongly preferred.
- Strong verbal communications skills.
- Demonstrable time management and organizational skills.
- Certified Beer Server or Certified Cicerone preferred.
- Must have the ability to lift and move 35lbs. cases of beer frequently, and move and place 165 lbs. kegs as needed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word).