Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company, formerly known as MillerCoors Brewing Company, is to unite people to celebrate all of life's moments. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Brewery Worker working in Milwaukee, Wisconsin at our 10th Street Brewery, you will be part of the Integrated Supply Chain team. The person will be responsible for the brewing process from start to finish of beer and other products while continually investigating methods to improve the process, improve customer satisfaction, and produce quality products.
This position reports to the Process Leader and works closely with their fellow Brewery Workers, Mechanics, and Electricians.
- Prior experience working in a brewery and having a hand in all parts of the brewing process from grain to glass is a must
- Possess mechanical abilities and interpersonal skills to function effectively within the assigned brewing team
- Provide production and light maintenance support, including operating production equipment, cleaning, forklift operation, and participation in team meetings at the beginning of each shift, in addition to other production tasks
- Perform line checks, assist with accident investigations, hazard analysis, audits, first level troubleshooting of equipment
- Meet the physical requirements of the position, to include regularly sitting, standing, climbing or balancing, stooping, kneeling, pushing, pulling, crouching or crawling; frequently lifting and/or moving items over 50 pounds; able to work in a loud environment
The Other Qualifications:
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- You are confident and competent, through in your work making sure to work with a high level of safety and quality focus, and take pride in your work.
- You are a skilled communicator who will talk to the team about all matters pertaining to the overall operation and function of the equipment you work on.
- You exhibit our core values and demonstrate our Molson Coors Success Factors
- You have a High School diploma, post high school education or technical training is a plus
- You have experience in a team-based, manufacturing environment, have experience operating forklifts, and have operator based maintenance are also preferred
- You have a flexible schedule and are able to work full—time, primarily on 2nd or 3rd shift, but with the possibility that this will be a flex position to 1st shift
- You have a High School diploma
- You are 21 years of age or older
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, and beer allotment
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- This position is part of a union bargaining unit, represented by the Teamsters local 200
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Milwaukee