We win through great people, working together to become First Choice for Consumers and Customers. We’re TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for:
Brand Manager Kamenitza
/ref. ? 7159 /
Based in Sofia
What You Will Be Accountable For:
Brand Manager Kamenitza role is about to participate into building of long-term brand vision and strategy and further translates them into short-term brand plan delivering on brand business results while identifying opportunities for all key pillars and stakeholders.
To engages individuals and teams across the business functions behind the brands' purpose, the plan and their accountability in it. He / She will develop and implement brand communication and innovation activities that delivers on first choice ambition, based on consumer needs, category opportunities and incremental profitability targets.
Identify new business opportunities for the brand linked with marketing objectives & brand portfolio role/ strategic choices.
Our growth-focused Brand Manager Kamenitza will:
- Be consumer focused – starting and ending everything with consumer in mind;
- Be able to analyses and transform data into meaningful insights and business actions;
- Be able to put his/hers strategic thought forward;
- Take an action before being asked to avoid project’s bottle necks;
- Be able to engage the teams from different functions towards common goal;
- Executes with passion and aim for perfection;
- Is in love with marketing, not with advertising;
- Knows that marketing is not cool, but that marketing is common business sense backed-up with numbers;
You will contribute to the brand growth through leading the processes of:
- Framing Brand Key Issues and forming thesis of drivers and inhibitors of brand growth across consumer, regions and segments;
- Compliment and support the Senior Brand Manager Kamenitza in all related brand management activities from Strategy and concept development to implementation of tactics;
- Develop, implement and execute with excellence projects from the annual brand & communication plan;
- Coordinates and communicates actively with brand agencies – ATL, BTL, Digital, Media
- Constant overview of competitor activities and reactions;
- Partnering with commercial team in the design of the channel & customer plans;
- Leads the financial management of the brand being accountable of invoices tracking, budgets submission etc., according to the latest agreed budgets & the big plans aligned behind them;
If you have the following…we want to hear from you!
- University Degree - Marketing, Business or related;
- 4 years of experience in relevant position - Brand and portfolio management;
- Knowledge and experience in all brand mix elements, defining brand positioning, translating it to Big Idea and Campaign Idea and design of 360 activation;
- Advance user in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Power point;
- Fluent in English – both verbal & written;
- Ability to make quality analyses of available a and drawing meaningful conclusions;
- Financial aptitude;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Be Doer with an enterprise mindset;
- Be Independent and yet a team player;
- Be curious and challenge the expected, while using a growth mindset to fuel innovation;
- Be a Leader!
The closing date for application: 27/ 5 / 2019
Our recruitment flow includes: CV screening -> Online Assessment -> Phone screening -> Panel interview - > Final feedback
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.