We win through great people, working together to become First Choice for people, Consumers and Customers. We’re TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, then we want to hear from you.
Currently is brewing in our Human Recourses team:
HR Operations and Payroll Specialist
Based: Sofia - Head Office
Report to: HR Operations Manager Bulgaria & Romania
What will be the main purpose of your daily job activities?
Plan, organize and manage personnel administrative services and payroll sourcing solutions for the company. Ensure methodological guidance for the sites to ensure compliance with legal and company requirements regarding our employees. Advise management on labor legislation risks and opportunities. Coordinates the unions relationship and agenda.
Our new team member will also:
- Be directly responsible for administering and payroll preparation and calculation for the entire company;
- Be responsible for HR Administration and documents preparation and archiving - hires, changes, terminate;
- Be responsible for administration and pay out of employees' benefits like additional social security, food vouchers, free beer, CLA related bonus - Christmas, Easter, Holiday bonus, sport cards, life insurance;
- Act as point of contact and will notifying authorities and social contributions;
- Ensure tracking & monitoring of the HR Operational KPIs;
- Ensure tracking of vacation management in the company;
- Ensure accurate and timely HR reporting;
- Work with HRSSC, hubs and international team;
- Act as advisor to the management team on labour legislation risks and opportunities;
If you have the following…we want to hear from you!
- University degree;
- Experience on a similar role (3+ years of relevant experience in international environment is an advantage);
- Fluent in English;
- Strong MS Office usage user;
- Very good knowledge of payroll software;
- Deep knowledge of the Bulgarian labor market and law, social legislation, fiscal implication related to employment relation and all administrative requirements of personnel administration;
- Analytical, Coordinating, Organizational, Communicational and Problem-solving skills set;
….and not at least you should also…
- Be a Doer with an enterprise mindset;
- Be Independent and yet a team player;
- Be curious and challenge the expected, while using a growth mindset to fuel innovation;
- Be a Leader!
Our crafted proposal to you:
• Inclusive culture and team, who value the diverse styles and perspectives that help us to innovate;
• Authentic heritage and opportunity to craft your career in Beer;
• Challenging projects, which will enhance your capabilities;
• Remuneration package including different benefits, perks and flexibility to balance individual needs while continuing to deliver exceptional service.
The closing date for application: 10.8.2020
* If you are interested in after this date, you could JOIN in our Talent network and subscribe for untapped career opportunities.
Our recruitment flow includes: CV screening + Video-based pre-selection approach / Phone screening -> Panel interview - > Final feedback.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.