Our logistics team leads a network of breweries, warehouses, and distribution centers like a boss to get what we need, where and when we need it. Some call them wizards of transportation, others, aces of demand planning. We call them vital to our cause! What good is brewing the best beers in the world if they never make it into your hand?
Performing physical inventory counts to ensure 100% real-time inventory accuracy.
Ensuring that the inventory management system is in agreement with external warehouses at all times and reflective of inventory in-transit and on-hand throughout the warehouse.
Supervising customer order fill rate and Inventory transaction accuracy.
Tracking of outstanding shipments by contacting logistics and/or freight dispatches.
Assist in safety monitoring and audits.
Work on various projects for Delivery/Warehouse departments.
Shift Coverage for Warehouse/Delivery.
Routine Management System Operational Tasks.
Qualifications - External
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience in order management, inventory reconciliation, data integrity maintenance, process improvement
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Sophisticated experience with Microsoft Excel a must
- Willingness to work overnight shift as well as other shifts