Our purpose at Molson Coors?Beverage?Company is to?brew beverages that unite people to celebrate all life’s moments.? We’ve?been brewing iconic brands for?over?350 years and are?now?proud to be?offering a modern portfolio that expands beyond the beer aisle.???
We are Talent Brewers?with?our culture routed in our core?Values. We believe in our brands and our people,?and that diversity WITH inclusion is the key to a winning team culture.??We want you to join our team of?brand ambassadors?who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if?you get?excited?about making a real difference as?part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.??
This role is part of the Precision and Digital Marketing Team, tasked with building the modern, digital capabilities that will enable Molson Coors North America Marketing to use data, technology, and analytics to move at speed with confidence. Specifically, this role is responsible for creating and executing a strategic, data-driven approach to precision media (programmatic and paid social) for the North American enterprise.
- Lead our enterprise-level programmatic and paid social strategic framework and best practices as a subject matter expert for internal stakeholders
- Contribute to and execute the data strategy vision set by the marketing leadership team, including supporting the collection and activation of 1P data across channels
- Champion person-based marketing (individuals at scale) within the marketing organization
- Day-to-day management of programmatic and paid social managed service teams and agency partners
- Strategic oversight of key marketing technology partners (the Molson Coors CDP, DSPs and SSPs)
- Lead viewability/fraud/brand safety standards for digital media and paid social
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of short- and long-term precision marketing roadmaps and collaborate with analytics, brand, and media teams to determine results-driven media KPIs
- Contribute to uncovering new innovative data-driven media and technology opportunities that help us reach high-potential audiences
- On-going education to Brand Marketing and other internal functions so that the enterprise can keep up with the pace of change in marketing
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and audience composition requirements
- Interact with IT regularly to implement and manage key marketing technology partners
- 7+ years of strategic digital media experience (especially programmatic media, paid social and consumer data) with an agency, ad tech partner, consulting partner or client side
- Significant experience in consumer data-driven marketing and media execution
- DSPs management experience; management of CDPs is a plus
- Understanding of the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party consumer data landscape
- Knowledge of digital policy and national/local data privacy regulation (e.g., CCPA)
- Experience presenting to a broad range of audiences with impact (inclusive of senior management)
- A relevant related Bachelor’s degree is required
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:??
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance?including a hybrid work model of 3 days in the office
- We care about our People and Planet?and have challenged ourselves with stretch goals around?our?key priorities??
- We?care about our communities, and?play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks,?giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are?
- Engagement with a variety of Employee Resource Groups, which can provide volunteer opportunities, leadership experience, and networking through the organization?
- Ability to grow and develop your career centered around our First Choice Learning opportunities
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental, vision, 401k option with incredible employer match, generous paid time off plans,?an engaging Wellness Program,?and?an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with amazing?resources
- On site Pub ,?access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events?and, of course...?free beer and beverages!?
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences??
At Molson Coors, the health and safety of our people is our number one priority. That’s why all offers of employment in the U.S. where legally permitted are contingent on the candidate showing proof of being fully vaccinated against Covid 19 (currently one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine or two doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine) to pass the pre-employment requirements. Individuals with medical issues or religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
Job Posting Grade: 11
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Chicago