· Monitoring high speed equipment.
· Driving fork trucks.
· Loading supplies into machinery.
· Recording process data.
· Performing minor maintenance.
· Performing process quality control checks.
· Industrial cleaning and sanitation.
· Ability to engage in physical activities and manual labor, as required, including but not limited to: prolonged standing, walking, lifting, pushing, pulling and bending.
· Must be able to left items up to 50 pounds.
· Must be able to work in varying temperatures and climates.
· Prior production, warehousing, or related experience preferred.
· Mechanical aptitude, preferred.
· Must be able to work varying shifts on weekends and/or holidays (days, afternoons, and midnights).
· Minimum of high school diploma or GED required.