High-energy, self-motivated, and eager to stretch your boundaries. Sound like you? Then a career with Anheuser-Busch as a Sales Representative could be the perfect fit.
Determined to grow market share in all segments of the business, Sales Representatives are responsible for growing the company portfolio and engaging consumers through point of sale, shelf assortment, and creative displays at retail accounts. In addition, a Sales Representative identifies new markets and business opportunities to increase market share while building and maintain relationships with accounts and retailers.
- Visit assigned retail accounts to sell volume, increase distribution, monitor price and shelf space management
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Increase shelf space and position for Anheuser-Busch products
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends. We’re a data driven company.
- Participate in new product launch events including profile tastings. The beer industry is meant to be fun!
- Make daily decisions regarding retail inventory levels using past sales history and reports
- Attend sales meetings to discuss sales issues, competitive activities, and opportunities to maximize sales efforts
- Represent Anheuser-Busch through promotions and company events. You’re the face of the company, make us proud!
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must be 21 years of age and have a valid driver’s license and safe driving record
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours
- Strong selling and negotiation skills
- Strong customer service skills and ability to grow and manage customer relationships
- Ability to move products, hang merchandise and fulfill other physical requirements including: repetitive lifting, bending and pulling/pushing
- Advanced degree
- 1 or more years of selling experience
- Beer/alcohol beverage industry knowledge