Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is important. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. If you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
The Junior Graphic Designer Artist role will report directly to the Studio Production Team Lead, collaborating with the Studio production coordinator, studio design team as well as our stakeholders from our marketing teams at Molson Coors Canada.
- Will be responsible for rolling out marketing production art, including but not limited to, Posters, Tent Cards, Banners, Sell Sheets, and Print on Demand.
- Creates proofs and uploads final packaged files to stakeholders and/or printers.
- Will learn and follow brand standards, maintaining consistency of brand guidelines and tone in all designs.
- Organizes and maintains brand folders and project dockets.
- Works closely with marketing and channel teams for production execution while ensuring proper time management.
- Is detail and deadline oriented.
- Has trained in and understands the basic fundamentals of Graphic Design and the functionality and utilization of the extended Adobe Suite and Office Suite.
- Stays up to date with Design Trends.
The Other Qualifications:
- Post-Secondary degree in Graphic Design, Graphic Arts or related field
- 2+ years of technical production experience. Print and pre-press experience and graphic design experience.
- Experience in alcohol/beverage or consumer packaged goods or are passionate about the business
- Proven ability to be organized, prioritize and multitask
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills which include collaboration and influencing others
- Possess strong project management skills and problem-solving skills
- You are agile and work with a strong sense of urgency
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We’re one of Canada's Most Attractive Employers
- We’re an international Brand Building Company that still understands our roots as the world’s family brewer
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, discount plans and an Employee Assistance Program
Molson Coors: Building Careers Since 1786
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.