Our purpose at Miller Coors a Molson Coors Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Garage Mechanic you will be working at the Coors Brewery in Golden Colorado. The Garage Mechanic will work on our light duty and heavy duty vehicles that are used onsite to haul product and supplies throughout the Golden Valley. The mechanic is responsible for the diagnoses and repairs including preventative maintenance. This includes repairs to air & hydraulic lines, tires, warranty procedures, driveline, steering, suspension, electrical and AC refrigeration for gasoline and diesel engines. This individual must perform this work safely and ensure the equipment can withstand the heavy workload that is required of them.
This position reports to the Sr Process Leader, and works alongside our facilities department.
- Planning and scheduling Preventative Maintenance inspections (PM's) in relation to overall shop work flow.
- Responsible for fuel ordering, inventory control and usage in a high volume setting.
- On demand and corrective maintenance parts ordering and purchase requisitions.
- Financial support for maintenance budgets.
- Responsible for monitoring garage schedule adherence pertaining to 90-day backlog, PM compliance, work order accuracy and equipment availability.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prefer to have a trade school certification or 2-year associates degree in a craft or technical field
- Ability to perform all duties of a heavy equipment mechanic
- CDL license preferred
- Must have good communication skills in both oral and written, basic computer skill is required including Microsoft Office
- Computerized maintenance planning software experience preferred, but not required
- You are at least 21 years of age
- As a part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complee a background check.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the entire Golden Valley.
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings.
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, and beer allotment.
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive compensation, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and many other perks!
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Denver