The Credit Analyst is responsible for performing work activities included in the Order to Cash (OTC) process for the Molson Coors organization.
- Daily management of Sales orders on hold.
- Review and authorize credit for new customers and payers; manage requests of credit reviews and perform periodic and formal credit reviews.
- Provide advice and recommendations to sales management regarding customer accounts identified to present high risk for Molson Coors financial loss under credit sales terms.
- Ensure timely collections of debts and escalation to relevant parties involved (Collection Agencies, Sales, Legal etc.).
- Bad Debt Management and preparation of relevant documentation; Manage bankruptcies within guidelines established by bankruptcy courts; Perform bad debt and payment trend analysis to reduced write-offs
- Maintain and update SOP/QRG as per agreed approval flows.
SKILLS AND RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
- Language Skills: French C1 and English B2,
- Computer skills, including experience with SAP ERP system and Microsoft Office
- Strong financial analysis skills, including ability to assess financial condition of a company and ongoing viability
- Ability to escalate the communication; make recommendations and support the recommendations
- Deep analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong negotiation and decision-making skills
- Available to work PM shift: 14-22:30.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.