Our purpose at Miller Coors a Molson Coors Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of a Time Tour Guide working at the Coors Brewery in Golden Colorado you will be part of the Guest Relations Team. You will be responsible for facilitating and assisting with our fun and exciting brewery tour. Our Guest Relations team members are the first point of contact with guests of the Coors Brewery, and act as stewards to educate and entertain our consumers as they learn and view how our delicious beer is made.
This position reports to our guest relations supervisor.
- Providing hospitality services and one-on-one interactions, which will ensure a positive, informative and quality experience that is memorable to all customers
- Communicate, to visitors, approved key messages related to information on MillerCoors Brewing Company and its products in a professional and enthusiastic manner.
- Support Guest Relations programs by being available any day of the week (Monday-Sunday) and for all schedules.
- Communicate to tour members the key messages related to MillerCoors Brewing Company and our great products in a professional and enthusiastic manner.
- Respond accurately to consumer questions to ensure our customers are able to learn as well as enjoy their tour experience.
The Other Qualifications –
- Strong people skills and excellent verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Must be at least 18 years of age. High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Guest Relations experience is preferred, outside experience in an equivalent role is acceptable.
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a background check.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and as well as having the physical ability to walk long distances, climb stairs, and stand for long periods of time
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the entire Golden Valley
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with competitive compensation, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and other perks
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
Job Posting Grade: N/A
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Denver