You love any opportunity to roll up your sleeves and deliver great results.
That’s what we like to hear.
Interested in delivering some of the world’s best known brands to the Oregon area? If so, this could be the job for you. You bring the driving skills, we’ll provide the beer, and together we can put smiles on our customers’ faces.
This role is a Night Shift
- Drive commercial tractor-trailers from 53 feet to 48 feet in length
- Transport beer from Eugene Warehouse to cross-docks throughout the state
- Load all trucks safely and efficiently
- Ensure accurate completion of Department of Transportation checklist and report maintenance problems and accidents in a timely manner
- Willingness to be trained on a forklift, powered pallet jack and other equipment
- Willingness to work Night shift starting anywhere from 6-10 pm
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Valid Class A CDL
- Must have a safe driving record
- Able to lift, load, unload and move products weighing up to 180 lbs and fulfill all physical requirements of the job
- Able and willing to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and/or holidays
- One (1) year or more of logistics/warehouse management experience.
- Previous beverage delivery industry experience strongly preferred.
- Class A certifications: Doubles, Triples, Hazardous Material, Etc.
- One or more years of Over The Road driving experience