Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Sales Operations Coordinator working in Irvine, CA you will be part of the MillerCoors Commercial Team. This person will act as the liaison between Sales, Distributors and Integrated Supply Chain responsible for product inventory management and other operations related projects.
This position reports to Sr. Manager of Sales Operations, and works closely with the Commercial Development Manager and Pacific Region Sales teams.
- Leads the product supply readiness process for major retail activity - communication and incorporating of chain forecasts, inventory and shipment timing to assess action required, influence production and close order gaps
- Leads new item forecasting to support distributor ordering
- Supports product authorization process and SKU optimization initiatives
- Manages Pacific region truck decal budget to ensure funds spent appropriately to drive brand awareness
- Creates centralized reports/scorecards to communicate progress and opportunity for: region initiatives, monthly business objectives, incentives, executional priorities, operations, core SKU compliancy, key new item orders, and distributor communications
The Other Qualifications:
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities.
- You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant field
- You have at least 2+ years' of progressive experience in sales or marketing
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check (if locally applicable)
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs like working from home, no meetings after 1pm on Fridays, year-long summer hours and flexible start and end times
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Irvine California
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles