Average earning potential for Full Time Electricians = $94,000/year plus benefits.
- Work in a team or autonomously to complete work orders and provide maintenance/electrical support.
- Troubleshoot and maintain PLC and variable speed drive controlled high speed production equipment and batch processes.
- Maintain the power distribution of plant equipment.
- Disassemble, repair, and reassemble equipment, using precision measurement tools.
- Interpret schematics and equipment manuals.
- Adhere to plant safety and 5S requirements; Complete assigned work efficiently and per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Lead process improvement and initiate change.
- Analyze process data and make decisions on equipment maintenance and improvement activities.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance (PM) and Predictive Maintenance (PdM) to increase equipment reliability and up-time.
- Comply with all safety standards and regulations provided by the company and government (e.g. LOTO, Work Permits, etc.)
- Utilize SAP to accurately and thoroughly document and track all corrective and preventive maintenance performed throughout the course of the day; including searching and issuing parts, documenting equipment issues and entering inspection/measurement points.
- Prioritize and self-schedule maintenance work around production activities to achieve both production and maintenance KPI's.
- Drive brewery goals & objectives through individually led projects and continuous improvement activities.
- High School Diploma or GED required,
- 3 year industrial electrical/programming experience or two-year technical degree required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment with people of varying skills and backgrounds
- Highly motivated, self directed worker that is able to work autonomously in a fast paced and often loud production environment
- Knowledge of safety policies and procedures is required (e.g. lock out / tag out, low/medium voltage electrical systems).
- Programmable Logic Controller experience is highly desired; especially Rockwell Automation platforms.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, identify root causes (e.g. six sigma analysis) and propose and implement remedies.
- Ability to perform calibrations, installation and maintenance of process and analytical instrumentation is highly preferred.
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment such as AC/DC motors, VFDs, PLCs, servo motors, and PLC I/O modules is preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics.
- Experience in computer networking (Ethernet, switches, etc.) preferred.
- Mechanical troubleshooting experience in high speed packaging and/or highly automated continuous process environment preferred
- Ability to work off shifts (afternoons and midnights) and overtime as necessary. Must be able to work in varying temperatures and climates.