We win through great people, working together to become First Choice for Consumers and Customers. We’re TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for:
What You Will Be Accountable For:
- Responsible for compensation and benefits in Romania, Bulgaria and Republic of Moldavia
- Act as the key local interface with the HR team and business leaders
- Ensure compliance with divisional Rewards standards and support in implementation of changes
- Demonstrate a servant leadership style with direct reports
You will contribute to the business growth through:
- Management of assigned cluster's compensation, benefits and total rewards programmes ensuring compliance with Divisional Rewards standards and requirements
- Serve as a key local interface with cluster's business leaders and HR team
- Offer consultation and training to support effective management and training of Rewards processes.
- Coordinate the Wellbeing program
- Drive local initiatives/benefit improvements that improve market competitiveness and employee engagement trough a broad understanding of the cluster markets and external trends in relation to compensation and benefits
- Manage projects relating to rewards, e.g. policy reviews, new benefit introduction as appropriate.
- Lead specific change to local market practices/policies.
- Manage local benefit providers to agreed service level requirements and budgets
If you have the following skills & experience, we want to hear from you!
- University Bachelor’s degree
- Post graduate in HR or business qualification represent an advantage
- min 5+ years’ experience in corresponding activities and role
- Strong experience in stakeholders management (building relationships, influencing)
- Good track record of managing and governing core rewards processes, e.g. Annual Compensation Planning, bonus plans, job evaluation, job pricing, flexible benefits, wellbeing, recognition.
- Good knowledge and experience of compensation and benefits practices within assigned markets.
- Experience in contributing to design of rewards policies, procedures and processes
- Experience in managing vendors including contract management, service level management and issue resolution.
- Experience of project and change management with strong track record
- Good critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong proficiency in English.
- Curios and eager to learn new things and apply new processes
- Strong communication skills necessary for the exchange of complex information with a sensitivity and awareness of the audience to modify beliefs/opinions.
- Strong analytical skills needed to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations
- Drive for results
We are looking from you!
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.