We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Setup Operator - Brewing working in Elkton, VA, you will be part of the Brewing Department in Production Operations. You will work in conditioning, the brew house and fermentation. You will continually investigate methods to improve the process and customer satisfaction to achieve quality products.
This position reports to the Sr. Process Leader – Brewing and works closely with other operators and the utilities department.
- The Responsibilities:
- You will develop a high level understanding of the beer making process
- Maintain documents and inputs all data information
- Perform housekeeping as necessary to maintain a clean work place
- Responsible for communicating to the team/supervisors all matters pertaining to the operation and function of equipment
- Communicate and coordinate activities with maintenance and other specialists
- Maintaining a knowledge of equipment in the department, including ammonia chillers, filtration process, centrifuge and heat exchangers
- Monitor delivery and pick up and process schedules
- Collection, testing and analysis of required quality sampling
- Analysis of raw materials and in process product
- Autonomous maintenance of lab equipment, valves, motors, pumps, filters, and mechanical malt handling equipment
- The Other Qualifications:
- Possess a proven track record of achievement in a high speed, high volume manufacturing environment
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You possess a high level of mechanical aptitude
- You are able to perform heavy lifting up to 80 lbs.
- You possess a forklift certification
- You have experience working with computerized control systems and PLCs
- Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and other benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Harrisonburg
Nearest Secondary Market: Virginia