In the role of Brand Manager working in Denver, CO you will be part of the Marketing team. This person is responsible for leading the sales, marketing, merchandising, and analytic efforts for their entire brand portfolio.
This position reports to Sr. Brand Manager and works closely with our Sales team.
- Develop strategies and tactics to support profitable growth of assigned brands. Actively participate in, build and own the execution against all Annual Business Plans for assigned brands.
- Drive results against brands with sales force by providing motivating and educational trainings, communications and presentations; relevant and turnkey sales tools; consistent performance and incentive tracking; and by marketing brands and activities throughout the building.
- Responsible for development and management of Supplier specific marketing budgets; develop, recommend and manage all pricing strategies and initiatives, to include targeted PTRs and margin expectations.
- Work with suppliers to develop and roll out standards of performance for assigned brands by channel.
- Take a leadership role in managing relationships with assigned suppliers; act as a key contact for all CDC personnel for assigned brands and related strategies.
The Other Qualifications:
- Minimum 1-3 years’ sales, marketing, brand marketing and/or customer marketing.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- You have strong software skills including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Adobe, and Space Planning Plus.
- You have strong communication (Written and Verbal), presentation and influencing (People Management) and analytical (Share, pricing, distribution analysis) skills.
- Valid driver’s license and MVR must fall within the MillerCoors Pre-Employment Background Screening Guidelines.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across our team, including sales, warehouse, and operations.
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and vision benefit.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Denver