Our purpose at MillerCoors a Molson Coors Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We’re Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Warehouse Operator working at the Rocky Mountain Metal Container plant in Golden Colorado you will be part of the integrated supply chain team. Our warehouse specialists are a focal point to making sure our beer can get in the hands of our consumers. Put another way you are both a tenacious tactician that prioritizes your workload and then executes it brilliantly.
This position reports to our warehouse process leaders and works closely with our brewing and packaging teams.
- Follow all department and company safety rules.
- Unload trailers at Transload and put product into storage locations.
- Operate Forklifts in a safe and efficient manner.
- Place pallets of finished product into storage.
- Load pallets of finished product into trucks or railcars.
The Other Qualifications:
- Possess a proven track record of achievement in a high speed, high volume manufacturing environment.
- You are serious about delivering results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
- You have a high school diploma or a GED.
- You are at least 21 years of age.
- You have progressive experience with fork lifts in a warehouse environment.
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a background check.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the entire Golden Valley.
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings.
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, and beer allotment.
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive compensation, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and many other perks!
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
Job Posting Grade: N/A
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Denver