Why You Should Join Us
For over two centuries Molson Coors has been brewing beverages that unite people for all of life’s moments. We produce some of the most beloved and iconic beer brands ever made. While the company’s history is rooted in beer, we offer a modern portfolio that expands beyond the beer aisle.
Our growing beverage portfolio in the UK & Ireland includes Pravha, Staropramen, Blue Moon, Rekorderlig, Aspall Cyder alongside popular favourites Coors Light, Carling - the UK’s number one selling lager, and the UK’s number one selling cask ale - Doom Bar.
We’re looking to recruit a Brewery Manager, an incredible opportunity has arisen to manage and lead the production areas at our London based Hop Stuff Brewery from raw materials through to finished goods. Accountable for delivery of all brewery key performance measures, incorporating EH&S, Quality, Cost and Service. Responsible for site compliance to legislation.
- Responsible for the production teams at the Brewery. Includes development of organisation structure, recruitment, training and coaching of staff, L&D budgeting, succession planning
- Accountable for development and delivery of brewery KPI's incorporating EH&S, Quality, Cost and Service. Accountability for forecasting and production/materials planning across the sites.
- Own the Capacity File for the brewery and responsible for ensuring resources (people and capital) in place to meet LRP volume aspirations
- Responsible for sign-off and delivery of the site Opex and Capex budgets
- Responsible for working with the Commercial and Supply Chain teams and development of local Innovation programmes for the brewery and relevant MCBC brands
- Honours degree in Science or Engineering
- EHS Qualifications/General Certificate in Brewing/Packaging
- Proven leadership experience, including managing multi-functional teams. Minimum 5 years supply chain experience.
- We’re one of the UK’s Most Attractive Employers winning the Top Employer award for the last 7 years.
- Flexible work programmes to ensure a work life balance is maintained such as our market leading Moments That Matter for significant moments in your life.
- Commitment to the physical and mental wellbeing of all our people. We are proud to have been awarded Gold in Mind’s Workplace Wellbeing Awards.
- We’re committed to raising industry standards and leaving a positive imprint on our employees, consumers, communities and the environment which is reflected in Our Beer Print and our 2025 sustainability targets.
Molson Coors: Building Careers
Molson Coors Beverage Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we seek diversity. We want to continue to create an environment where our people are truly able to be themselves at work, regardless of their gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or religion. We want people to be able to bring their own creativity and style to work, so that we get diversity in our thinking across our organisation, as we believe that we are a better business for it.
This makes our talent strategy simple – we want the best talent in all our roles, regardless of their background. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew and our people are our greatest asset.
Job Posting Grade: 12