A Business Expert User who is accountable for implementing & operating Enterprise HR Data processes both locally and across business units (as required) that deliver high quality and accurate HR Data across MCBC.
Working on HR Data to create, amend and maintain HR master data both to deliver day to day operations and as part of business change activities.
- Follows documented HR support processes to manage all employee lifecycle activities in a timely and accurate manner as per agreed SOP/QRG in agreed accuracy and volume KPIs and SLA: Hiring, Personal Employee Data, Job and Compensation Change, Absence Management, Position Management, Termination, Benefits Management, Learning Admin, Talent Acquisition Admin, Payroll, Employee Files Management.
- Handle incoming calls and emails on all the above and follow through until resolution.
- Owns the integrity of HR data Systems Data for group(s) supported. Ensures accuracy of salary calculations, job titles/codes, approvals, and follows-up as necessary.
- Optimizes data quality by conducting regular audits and ensuring employee data is kept up to date and accurate.
- Partner with appropriate stakeholders for issue resolutions as per procedure while advising and/or provides the appropriate resources to address the issues in question for nonstandard request.
- Composes, generates, proofreads and deliver communications and reports as per request including workload trackers.
- Advises or refers individuals to appropriate staff for guidance on human resources policies, procedures, and related topics.
- Maintain and update SOP/QRG as per agreed approval flows.
- Root cause and address process issues, gaps in procedures and suggest continuous improvement ideas.
SKILLS & RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
- Level of English B2
- Skilled in computer operations to include MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook;
- Excellent problem solving, organizational and customer service skills;
- Experience in coordinating work processes to meet deadlines and detail oriented;
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Good knowledge of the working entity’s legislation highly appreciated;
- Direct experience with a Human Resources Information System highly appreciated.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.