Are you looking for a rewarding HR career in a fast paced environment? Then this opportunity is for you! Our People Function is responsible for partnering with the business to help solve complex organizational challenges, while ensuring we have the right people in the right function, helping us drive results and grow our business. We are currently seeking a strategic HR Business Partner for our Houston Brewery.
- Drive our People agenda in partnership with operational leadership team to improve the performance and capability of their teams.
- Provide guidance on various aspects of employment law, employee relations, labor relations, diversity & inclusion, policy interpretation and disciplinary procedures
- Lead the labor relations agenda including contract administration, grievance management, investigations, performance management, and arbitration process.
- Collaborate with business leaders to solve complex organizational challenges, with a focus on developing and executing strategies to drive culture change.
- BA/BS degree or higher
- 3+ years of HR experience
- Proven strategic thinker and skilled at solving complex business problems (lean/six sigma is a plus!)
- Outstanding communicator with strong influence skills & ability to build trusting relationships and interact effectively with all levels the organization
- Experience with talent management, retention, rewards, and employee relations - as well as a general familiarity and curiosity for a wide range of HR policies, practices, and trends
- Willing to relocate within the US for future opportunities