Sitting behind a desk all day was never your style. Rolling up your sleeves and solving tangible problems? That’s more like it.
If you are passionate about maintenance and troubleshooting while working in a fast paced environment, Anheuser Busch could be your next stop in fulfilling your career. Our Maintainers are the key in guaranteeing that our quality is where it needs to be: the very best. If you are looking for a new challenge, come join our team today!
As a Maintainer, you will maintain, troubleshoot, modify, program and repair high speed/highly technical computer-controlled manufacturing equipment. You would also be responsible to perform quality checks by using complex reporting systems. If you think you’ve got what it takes, we want to hear from you!
- Operate, maintain troubleshoot and repair high speed, highly technical computer controlled manufacturing and packaging equipment
- Responsible for logistical module management associated with daily operation of the equipment
- Perform quality checks and recording them in our automated computer system programs
- Interpret statistical data to make quality and productivity decisions, we’re a data driven company
- Maintain our work area in accordance with all sanitation and housekeeping standards, safety is our first priority
- Operate forklifts
- Communicate maintenance and quality activities by using complex computer reporting systems
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of industrial experience, preferably in a high-speed manufacturing or packaging environment
- Proficient in mechanical troubleshooting
- Able and willing to work a rotating 12-hour and other alternate work schedule, including day and night shift rotations, and required weekend and holiday hours
- Able and willing to work mandatory overtime as required Superior work history, including good attendance
- Bachelor’s degree
- Familiarly with punch presses
- Knowledge of safety policies and procedures
- Beer/alcohol industry knowledge