In the role of Merchandising Manager working in Denver, CO you will be part of the Sales team. This person will be responsible for managing their merchandising team, meeting the budget management goals, relevant analysis and reporting, MBO targets, safety metrics, leading field training for merchandisers/route relief and the overall execution objectives for the organization.
This position reports to Director of Sales and works closely with the grocery sales and delivery teams.
- Management of Merchandiser Supervisors to include: Proper training and development to ensure the merchandiser leaders can function effectively and independently towards established objectives with their teams.
- Provides support to Merch Supervisors & Merchandisers in escalated retailer situations, ensuring relationships are built and sustained to deliver high levels of service to the customer.
- Partners with Dispatcher/Router to enable efficient routing of the Merchandising routes in conjunction with the delivery and sales teams.
- Partner with Sales & Delivery teams to ensure that merchandising strategy is well executed and aligned with the leaders of cross functional departments.
- Ensure market standards are maintained within assigned account territory against monthly objectives.
- Coaches employees utilizing in-market one on one training to analyse best business practices and most effective methods for territory growth.
The Other Qualifications:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in business or other related field.
- You have 3-5 years of sales leadership experience, preferably leading teams of merchandising employees.
- You have previous people management experience.
- You have the ability to create process efficiencies and provide leadership to train and develop merchandisers, using technology and resources to enable success for their team.
- You are able to interpret and analyze sales data to influence retailers and customers.
- You are proficient at using computer programs (i.e., Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), and software including VIP, Big Tin Can, Karma, and web-based applications.
- You’re able to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, sales reps, and suppliers.
- You are knowledgeable in sales and marketing concepts used in the beverage industry.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- You will have benefits starting on day 1! This includes participation in our Total Rewards program, parental leave, health, dental and vision.
- Access to our on-site gym, Employee Assistance Program and discount plans, and gratis beer.
- On-site bar and top events including hospitality twice a week for employees to get together and network with each other!
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Denver