Warehouse Personnel employees are a critical part of the Anheuser-Busch supply chain. Candidates are given the ability to build account orders to meet the demands of some of our top retail accounts. At Anheuser-Busch, we believe in the value of employees owning their work. As a warehouse personnel employee, you are responsible for ensuring the correct product is loaded on to the truck. You are the one who validates the load is built correctly, to protect the product and ensure employee safety. You have all the resources needed to fulfill the aspects of your job, including detailed pick lists and vocalect picking system.
- Ensure loads are built and loaded accurately in a timely manner
- Load and unload delivery and over-the-road trucks and ensure proper stock rotation in the warehouse and on the trucks
- Maintain and track quality control
- Maintain appearance of facility including monitoring and repacking damaged product and general maintenance of equipment
- Safely operate various types of warehouse equipment as necessary.
- High school diploma or GED certificate preferred
- Previous warehousing or distribution experience preferred
- Forklift certified preferred
- Safe driving record
- Ability to safely operate job related equipment (i.e. hand truck, pallet jack, etc.)
- Work varied shifts specially in Night shift
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and in cold temperatures
- Ability to perform the physical requirements of the job
- Team orientation