Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Lead software engineering team in the North America Zone as part of AB InBev’s overall strategic IT plan, including design, development, architecture, & maintenance of software solutions
- Execute technical track for transformational projects to build & enhance new cloud-based products while modernizing overall technology architecture
- Ensure that delivered solutions are aligned to enterprise standards (Architecture, Security, Operations, and Infrastructure) and of high quality while maintaining the required non-functional attributes such as performance, supportability, security, stability & cost containment.
- Develop, mentor, and grow the software engineering team while driving optimal performance removing technical obstacles
- Provide input into strategic technology plans and help drive alignment with application & infrastructure teams, security, business, systems implementers, including Zone & Global DevOps organizations.
Qualifications, Skills & Specialized Knowledge:
- Experience as a Lead Engineer with minimum of 10 years of total experience including a minimum of 5 years experience leading development teams across multiple technologies
- Strong understanding & experience with application architecture and design, including utilizing Agile/Scrum methodologies. Demonstrated experience with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, BitBucket, Gitlab, etc.
- Experience delivering scalable solutions utilizing Microsoft Azure and/or Google Cloud, API Gateway, Message Queues, and CloudFormation Templates
- Experience with deploying and administering kubernetes on AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Hands on experience in one or more programming languages (ex. C#, Python, Java, Linux, Shell)
- Experience managing the development of robotic process automation tools such as Blue Prism, Kore.AI, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of automating and streamlining build, test, and deployment phases for continuous integration
- Integration platforms including API lead frameworks (ex. Mulesoft, Azure Data Factory)
- Strong understanding of microservices architecture and container-based infrastructure
- Administration of automated build environments such as Azure DevOps
- Expertise in application performance monitoring tools (ex. DataDog, AppDynamics, etc.)
- Experience with building and deploying containers to a production environment
- Proven expertise with global cloud providers in the last 5 years, including Microsoft Azure & Google Cloud Platforms, including IaaS, PaaS, SaaS.
- Excellent communication skills & ability to prepare & present project updates & technical concepts/solutions to all levels of management, including IT & business stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field